Sep 2011 -July 2012 Sussex University, Teaching Fellow in Economics
March 2011-June 2011 COMPAS (Centre on Migration, Policy and Society), University of Oxford, Research Assistant
May 2009 -Aug 2010 MES (Managerial Economics &Strategy Group) London School of Economics, Project Support Assistant
Sept 2008 -Sept 2009 CEP (Centre for Economic Performance) London School of Economics, Occasional Research Assistant
Oct 2009 -June 2012 London School of Economics, EROB (Employment Relation and Organizational Behaviour) Guest Teacher
July 2009, 2010, 2011 London School of Economics, LSE Summer School, Class Teacher
Sept 2006 -Dec 2010 Royal Holloway University of London, Teaching Assistant/Teaching Fellow
Labour Economics, Wage inequality, Education, Migration, Development Economics, Applied Microeconomics.
July 2010 - Research Associate at COMPAS (Centre on Migration, Policy and Society), University of Oxford.
March 2011- Contributor, Migration Observatory, University of Oxford.
May 2013-June 2015 Honorary Fellow at the School of Education, Durham University.
- “Real Wages, Wage inequality and the Regional Cost of Living in the UK” Forthcoming Empirical Economics.
“Targeting Migration with Limited Control: The Case of the UK and the EU” (with C. Vargas-Silva) IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, 2015. 4:16.
“Residual Wage Inequality and Immigration in the USA and in the UK.” LABOUR: Review of Labour Economics and Industrial Relations. 2014. 28(3): 288-308.
“An Assessment of Bank Lending to UK SMEs in the wake of the crisis.” (with Armstrong, A.; Davis, P.; Liadze. I.). National Institute Economic Review, August 2013 225: R39-R51.
- “Migrants in the UK labour market”, Migration Observatory Briefing, University of Oxford, 2015.
- “Characteristics and outcomes of migrants in the labour market”, Migration Observatory Briefing, University of Oxford, 2016.
- “Migrants in the UK: an overview” (with C. Vargas‐Silva), Migration Observatory Briefing, University of Oxford, 2015.
- "Highly Skilled Migration to the UK 2007-2013: Policy Changes, Financial Crises and a Possible ‘Balloon Effect’?” (with C. Vargas‐Silva), Migration Observatory. 2014.
- “Intergenerational and inter-ethnic well-being: an analysis for the UK” (with R. Dorsett, and M. Weale). NIESR DP 451. Submitted
- “Increasing Wage Inequality: a Comparative Analysis between Italy, UK and U.S.” under revision.
- “The Impact of Unionization on the Wage of Hispanic Workers” (with C. Vargas-Silva) submitted
- "Job satisfaction of youth in Sub-Saharan Africa: a comparative analysis" (with A. Newell and A. McKay)
- "Educational attainment and access to wage jobs for young females in Sub-Saharan Africa", (with J. Mariara, A. Newell and A. McKay)
Journalists: for a high resolution of Cinzia Rienzo for print, please use the following file: CinziaR/hires