Be at the leading edge of independent economic and social policy research: support the Institute in its mission to shape and challenge policy in these uncertain times
Our research findings are frequently in the news. Our name and our work is known to politicians, policy makers, academics, journalists and the general public. We achieve a sizeable impact through a relatively small income. Most of this income comes from winning research grants from many different organisations: research councils, charities and trusts, government departments and the European Commission. We also have an income from subscriptions to our large-scale macroeconomic model for forecasting and policy simulations.
Almost all of our income goes directly into our research projects, leaving limited funds to ensure we have impact and influence. This could be so much stronger if we had funding to develop research ideas and to disseminate our findings. Please help us to achieve our aims of influencing policy to improve lives, by becoming a corporate member.
Please help us to achieve our aims of influencing policy to improve lives, by becoming a corporate member
Becoming a corporate member you will help the Institute continue to influence policy debates, change lives and uphold the vision of our founders. The Institute needs your support to increase our impact and facilitate new research which will lead and challenge current thinking in economic and social policy.
As a corporate member you are entitled to:
- Access to all the Institute’s research and analysis.
- Priority access to the Institute’s staff.
- Places at the Institute’s briefings, seminars and roundtables.
- Invitations to the Institute’s Quarterly Monetary and Financial Developments Roundtable providing access to leading experts and policymakers.
- A private individual briefing by the Institute’s Director or one of the Research Directors on a topic of the member’s choice.
- A presentation by a senior member of the Institute’s staff at sponsors’ events.
- An invitation to the Institute’s annual reception.
- A quarterly newsletter detailing the Institute's latest research and future events.
- Unlimited complimentary access to the National Institute Economic Review series.
- Public listing as a corporate sponsor of the Institute in its highly reputed National Institute Economic Review publication and in its annual report.
Annual membership fee: £15,000 plus VAT
For a list of current Sponsors, see here
Download the full Corporate Membership leaflet here.