Between May 2013 and November 2017, Graham Hacche was the editor and a co-author of the chapter on the World Economy in the National Institute Economic Review. A former deputy department director at the International Monetary Fund and economist at the Bank of England, his main interests are in issues relating to macroeconomic and financial sector policies, globally.
- B.A. (Economics), Churchill College, Cambridge, 1970.
- M. Litt. (Economics), Nuffield College, Oxford, 1975.
- International Monetary Fund, 1982-2009, including as Deputy Director, External Relations Dept., 1999-2009; Assistant Director, Research Dept, 1997-99; Chief, World Economic Studies Division, Research Dept., 1995-99.
- OECD: consultant, Economics and Statistics Dept., 1981-82, on project on “Exchange Rate Management and the Conduct of Monetary Policy”.
- Bank of England: economist, 1972-82.
For full cv, including list of publications, click here.
Journalists: for a high resolution of Graham Hacche for print, please use the following file: GHacche/hires
Publications by Graham Hacche
- 1 of 3
- next ›