Smart Public Intangibles (SPINTAN)
The SPINTAN project is being carried out by researchers from a range of European institutes and universities; and is co-ordinated by the Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas (IVIE) in Spain.
The project is organised around six work packages, covering
- methodological and measurement issues
- construction of harmonised cross-country estimates of public sector intangible investment
- the role of intangibles in the provision of specific public services and implications for growth
- spillovers from public sector intangibles
- consequences of austerity measures
- key findings and policy implications
The project began in December 2013 and will be completed in November 2016. The SPINTAN project is funded by the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no. 612774.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no: 612774.